Marine railways are perfect for getting your boat completely out of the water and away from high wave action. They let you store your boat safely on land or in a boathouse allowing you to easily clean the hull of your boat. Why pay storage fees at a marina in the off-season when you can store your boat on your own property?
Our marine railways are steel carriage, with your choice of aluminum or galvanized steel tracks for boats from 1500 pounds to 6000 pounds. They feature 20 foot reinforced track sections for extra stability and strength over large voids. The two-way motor allows the carriage to be pulled to the water and pulled out of the water, perfect for flat or ground with little grade.
Marine Railway Options:
- Railway lengths: Aluminum – 6.5 feet / Steel – 10 feet
- Manual or electric winch
- Electric motor and remote control options
- Pontoon bunks, double adjacent personal watercraft bunks, and inboard ski boat bunks
- Available with “A” stand supports
- Roller ramps available for lighter boats and PWC’s
- Aluminum long bunk with full-length cushion padding
We install marine railways throughout all of Ontario and expanding.