Floating docks are great for deep lakes or lakes with an extreme fluctuation in water level.
INTRODUCING THE ALL ALUMINUM FRAME FLOATING DOCK
– AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS TO RISE AND FALL OF WATER LEVEL –
Our innovative design allows the use of a counter balance anchoring system. The main anchor is and 500 pounds off set by 175 pounds per corner, making this the only self-adjusting floating dock on the market. Since the dock and secondary anchor automatically adjust there is no need to manually adjust the chain.
- Set it and forget it
- Maintenance free
- All aluminum frame with stainless steel hinges and fasteners
- Your choice of 12 inch or 16 inch floats, virgin material, core filled, light weight
- Wheels in floats available for easy removal
- Available in 2×6 Western Red Cedar and Raindrop decking
- Slide in bumper stripping included, available in white, grey and beige
- Raindrop decking is UV protective, anti slip, cool to the touch regardless of temperature and mildew resistant
- This dock will never rust or suffer from water rot
- Perfect for commercial and residential use
- Docks can be left in the water throughout winter
- Great for Commercial and Marina use
Available floating aluminum dock sizes: 4×12 6×12 8×12, 4×16 6×16 8×16, 4×20 6×20 8×20
Built to Last
Our 8’X20’ floating docks are available made with Western Red Cedar or Sienna Pressure Treated. They allow no wood to touch the water, eliminating water rot and lengthening the life of your dock. Only the polyethylene core filled foam billets remain in the water. To add to the docks longevity and strength we use hot dipped galvanized hardware and fasteners which are less likely to rust and hold stronger and longer than using wood to square up a dock.
This gives our floating dock an 18-inch profile and takes about 3 to 4 inches to float depending on how much weight is on the dock giving about 15 inches of freeboard. All of our floating docks have easy access inspection hatches that make getting to the anchor a snap.
Anchoring and Mounting
To anchor your floating dock, we use 175-pound concrete anchors with a steel loop that the chain runs through. Typically there are two anchors per outside corner, but more can be added depending on your lakes conditions. The chain is hot dipped galvanized and will not rust. Floating docks should be hard mounted to shore whether its securing to a rock shore like the Canadian shield, concrete break wall, wooden break wall or in some instances concrete foundation and pouring will be necessary.
Western Red Cedar
Our premium Western Red Cedar 8×20 floating dock includes vinyl bumper stripping all the way around fastened with stainless steel screws. The decking is made with hand-picked 2×6 Western Red Cedar which is screwed in place, never nailed. We offer Western Red Cedar because it has little to no impact on the environment, looks amazing and smells beautiful, especially after rain. There is nothing quite like drinking your morning coffee on a Western Red Cedar dock after an early morning shower.
Western Red Cedar 8×20
*Bumper stripping included
Sienna Pressure Treated
The Sienna PT 8×20 floating dock is a more economical option. This dock uses 2×6 Sienna Pressure Treated framing and 5/4 Sienna Pressure Treated for the decking. It is a long lasting, cost effective option that looks great, but nothing quite compares to the look and smell of Western Red Cedar.
Sienna Pressure Treated 8×20 basic dock
*Bumper stripping additional
Floating Dock Accessories Include:
- Solar lights
- And so much more! CLICK HERE to view our Photo Gallery!